Pink car mats?

Currently reading:
Pink car mats?

I have looked at all the place I can think of and I can't find any either, apart from custom made mats which will not be cheap. I searched in Yahoo and Lycos and found the custom ones.

Hope that helps, I know what (most) women can be like once they want something. Me and my girlfriend share a car at the moment and she wanted to fill the dash with teddies including a bagpuss. We reached a compromise and they are behind the drivers seat with mud etc on them!

My car my rules!!!

Buy some pink carpet, cut it as per the old mats as templates and then go to a carpet shop and get them edged?

Last edited:
Thanks all for your help :)

She's been going on about ones she found from america, but they wont ship them over to the UK. :rolleyes: :bang:

I think shes cheered up a little since i said i'd spray a pink playboy bunny on her bonnet ;) Dont ask me why she wants it, she just does

edit: paul - not a bad idea (y)

Don't do it!

1) It will look "proper stoopid"
2) She might get attention you might not be happy with ;)

I don't see why not? My parents had a really expensive carpet fitted into their bedroom but it's an odd shape, sort of an L shape from the extension. Anyway, they saved the bit of carpet not used and got it edged and they used it as a rug/runner to protect the carpet underneath. Edging was done cheaply overnight at a local carpet shop.

However, if you would want to do it you would need to find a shop that does edging and see if they can do the shape of mat you need to do....

pghstochaj said:
Don't do it!

1) It will look "proper stoopid"

Probably suit her well!!!! I said the exact same thing, might settle for a kinda racing style (pink circle and having the white bunny instead of a number) on the doors

pghstochaj said:
2) She might get attention you might not be happy with ;)

Nah, they'll just point and laugh. Plus i dont have to get in her car so im not too worried

Good Matt, wasn't sure with the ;) you see

Well Luke, it's your choice! :p (Or the bosses depending on who wears the trousers and I won't comment who does by the sounds of it ;))

Awww poor girl "they'll point and laugh" - just imagine if your car has broken down and she takes you for a lift...haha ;)

pghstochaj said:
Good Matt, wasn't sure with the ;) you see

Well Luke, it's your choice! :p (Or the bosses depending on who wears the trousers and I won't comment who does by the sounds of it ;))

Awww poor girl "they'll point and laugh" - just imagine if your car has broken down and she takes you for a lift...haha ;)

Anything for a quiet life ;)
And i'd rather walk home than get in the car with her driving :eek:

I have a friend Katie I wouldn't ever EVER get in the car with! I mean EVER! My gf is ok, she doesn't have as much foresight as me or confidence but she passed first time with less than 5 minors so she can't be too bad.

Anyway, she's still driving and I'm not, bet she is better than me now lol :(

pghstochaj said:
I have a friend Katie I wouldn't ever EVER get in the car with! I mean EVER! My gf is ok, she doesn't have as much foresight as me or confidence but she passed first time with less than 5 minors so she can't be too bad.

Anyway, she's still driving and I'm not, bet she is better than me now lol :(

i wish i had the same outlook :D My gf passed first time, but cant park to save her life. reversing is something to be desired. and well, lets say cornering at speed is interesting ;)

Back