Piercings

Currently reading:
Piercings

Thread bump! My left ear is now at 8mm (just tested the taper and it fits in but nothing to put in it so at 7mm) When i get paid i might get my right ear done at the top too :eek:

I had snakebites but took them out... one of the holes closed up completely and the others left a lovely hole in my face. I may get them pierced again. I have my navel pierced and my ears are stretched (8mm left, 4mm right. still a work in progress). Always been interested in tattoos but im too much of a pu$$y to get one, incase i decide i dont like it later on

I had snakebites but took them out... one of the holes closed up completely and the others left a lovely hole in my face. I may get them pierced again. I have my navel pierced and my ears are stretched (8mm left, 4mm right. still a work in progress). Always been interested in tattoos but im too much of a pu$$y to get one, incase i decide i dont like it later on

Yet you will put big holes in your ears?

tattoos arnt to bad depends where you get them, there is another thread floating round for tattoos

Yet you will put big holes in your ears?

they heal up though

I knew someone that streched his ear to a ridiculous size and its pretty much gone now

it takes a while but it is possible

I always want to run up to those people put a tiny padlock on their ears and run away with the key...... Seriously what would they be able to do about it.....

I knew someone that streched his ear to a ridiculous size and its pretty much gone now

it takes a while but it is possible

On the other hand my cousin had some in, took them out and they have never gone back, he only went to 5mm.

Last edited:
On the other hand my cousin had some in, took them out and they have never gone back, he only went to 5mm.

My girlfriend went to 8mm on one ear and thats closed fine but she went to 12 on the other and its still at about 2-3mm. I have a mate who had i think they were 30+mm in both ears and he wanted to join the army so he had them stitched up so its not like you can never get them looking normal again, you just need surgery :p

i had a 5mm tunnel years back. got bored, took it out and it shrank back down.
annoyingly, my lip piercing hole never went away. well, it closed over, but im left with a not so nice crater now.

Yeah if i take my lip ring out ive got a massive slit inside my mouth and a huge hole on the front where the ball came through a few times, which was not a nice feeling at all!

i have a lump on my ear (keloid scar) because of my scafholding it healed fine then one night i slept on it funny and the lower hole just would not heal so i took it out, still have the top hole though

Back