General Pictures of the red Cinq I mentioned...

Currently reading:
General Pictures of the red Cinq I mentioned...

funkycinq

Ok, the weekend was a busy one, I have mentioned a red Cinquecento Sporting that I picked up for the very small sum of £20. The car was currently sat at home in Yorkshire looking very sorry for itself and now it has been transported to the Midlands. As promised, I have taken some pictures before it was transported:

30092006178.jpg

30092006179.jpg

Although the car does look tidy in the pictures, and FF members saying I should restore her, It's not a feasible option at the moment. Inspection under the cinq shows that it's a very clean and straight car, but body wise, it's a little scruffy. Although I will advertise the cinq in the classified section of the FF, i'm just making everyone aware that the car is up for sale at £300 and would make a very good project car or simply, I will break the car for parts. (I will post more details of the parts and their condition in the classfied section as soon as possible)

Sam.

For 20 quid, you can't go far wrong (y) Can even look past the mismatching rear clusters :p

What's wrong with the body? If you can save it, save it :)

if anyone needs new doors and drivers side wing and bootlid for this i have them spare in red too and not even damgaged or faded in any way (full electrics and glass included) just add mirrors even the boot has the wiper in
also got matching set of rear clusters too

Liam said:
Notice the missing rear wiper and mismatching clusters?

Liam

Yeah it's a tad scruffy as i've mentioned, but its only cosmetic and shouldn't be hard to source one of the rear lights and a wiper arm.

Sam

anyone wanna buy Skip?

for £300 you cant go wrong!

This is the plus sides to this car:

Paintwork has not faded
bumpers are in good condition
new starter
new alternator (re-conn unit from fiat)
clutch in 2003
gearbox is dry, no leaks
underneath the car is very clean,
interior is in good nick inc. drivers seat
wheel bearings are fine
handbrake is good

Bad point;
engines needs melting down and made into teeth fillings
dent on boot, this is not a crease and can be pulled
missing wiper arm (ah bless)
mismatch of rear lights,
rust on bonnet.
glass in mirror is cracked although I can/will replace

As funky cinq says, she now having a well deserved rest, so if theres any interest, pm sam, hes on here more than I.

The old girl is looking sad, so she needs some TLC, i would love to haver her looking better than anything (im very pedantic) but theres many-a-excuses!

Anyone can come view her, but please give me plenty of notice as im very very busy at work (booooooooooo hissssssss)

cheers.

Re: anyone wanna buy Skip?

which side mirror is cracked? as i got the passenger side mirror bit you can have cheapy :D

also might have the wiper arm if i decide not to re-wiper my car (y)

its the drivers one i believe, the glass should seperate though shouldnt it?

If so, theres a few cinqs down by me, i'll go and see what i can get

socheeky said:
its the drivers one i believe, the glass should seperate though shouldnt it?

No, they're one piece units.

yeah she runs, but its pressurising the coolant system very badly.

May just need a new headgasket with new water pump etc.

The heads coming off for me to see soon.

Back