PICS ON 18" AND LOWERED(plz) AND ADVICE

Currently reading:
PICS ON 18" AND LOWERED(plz) AND ADVICE

J

jay

i want to put on 18" wheels on my bravo 1.2 but i would like to know if it is possible to put on 18" without it rubbing and if it is possible how can i prevent the rubbing thanks.....

Yes they will fit but make sure...

1. Make sure the shock absorbers are in good condition.

2. Roll the arches.

3. Remove front wheel arch liners to prevent rubbing.

4. Dont fit a bodykit unless its been modified to compensate for the 18's.

5. Why bother!

BannerX.jpg

Designed by Italians, Driven by Enthusiasts

See my Ebay Items here.

so if i remove the front arch liners it will deffo not rub at all evan with 2 people in the back?

poor 1.2 . Dont you think its gonna be a bit hard for her to spin those 18 inchers ? Sureley you'll lose some power mate !

not to mention put a lot more undue strain on an already fragile gearbox ;)

sigpic11770_3.gif

i dnt no wa 2 do i want 2 put som alloy wheels on but 17" look small :( if i put 17" with low profile tyres and then lower it by 40mm will that be allright for a 1.2?????????

ok then, if you want to look cool, then yeah . . put 17" and lower it (should consider speed bumps if you've got any spoilers) . . if you want some perfomance . . . buy HGT and put 19" as Dave did !

I've got 17's on mine and its not lowered and I think it looks perfectly fine as it is. There are a lot of speedbumps around where I live, so lowering isn't really an option, but I think it looks good with just the 17's... see what you think:

My Member Page

Martin

sig2ajpg.jpg

if you want perfomance buy a hgt and put 19's on it?? wheres the gains in that?

you might win the big willy contest at your local car park, but your not doing yourself any favours with stupid wheels