Styling pics of puntos lowered

Currently reading:
Styling pics of puntos lowered

fatpunto88

anybody hav pics of a mk1 punto lowered 35mm on 15s

many thanx

si :D

fox evo1 wheels had them delivered from scotland cause everybody else kept fookin me about

heres sum pics

Attachments

• Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 35
I'm tihkning of a 35mm drop all round on my 15's also mate.. i ened to see if it would look ok, and be OKay.. on those EVIL speed bumps.. ones at college.. are so narrow but steep :confused:

and got my tints done last weekend.. what you think? :) i like them.. i dont want the front doing.. so i dont wanna hear "would be better with front done" if you would mind please :p but overall.. when i lwoer it.. and put smoked side indicator's on.. i think i will have a reasonable nice looking non chav car.. even now i like it and think its sexy :D im happy with my first car :)

Oh! and alot i have to thank are on this Forum.. thanks for all the advice and tips! (y) Especially you dave, and phatpunto. even tho Dave has his sarcastic moments :rolleyes:

Attachments

• tint0001.jpg
    tint0001.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 25
  • tint0005.jpg
    tint0005.jpg
    574.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
have you guys bought your springs yet??
if not i have a brand new set to get rid of as i've changed my car!
£50 to the first person to pm me,will have to be collected though or if close enough will meet. ;)

hey softwarez cars lookin tasty but i would get rid of the 60 badge or watever it says on the side just get a credit card and use saw motions to take it off then just t-cut it to get rid of all the crap smoked indicators will look sweeeet but then you will need to tint your rear lights to go with them and im loving the wheeels go well with the car well done m8

i think that might be low enough and looks sweet to if i go anylower id probably catch my exhaust

car looks sweet m8 good work :D

He said 15" on 35mm..

Excuses for peeps to show their cars :rolleyes:

hey, sorry o bring back dead posts :p i been gone awhile ;) anyway... thanks for the comments on the car fatpunto :D and yeah im gonna get rid of the badge sometime soon :p any advice on the badges on back tho? =/ bah.. anyhow! I am tihkning of lowering my car.. 35mm? or 40mm? i have bad speedbumps around me tho.. would it be a problem? or not at all? thanks. (how bad does hte bottom catch? or how close? or plenty of room etc?) Cheers.

P.S 15" alloys.

Okay, i just found some springs...

Jamex Fiat Punto 55/60/75/90/Cabrio excl 1.7D/1.7TD/GT Turbo,,,45/40mm!!! These are the normal excellent quality you get from Jamex!!!

£59

any good? Why 45/50 ? is that front and rear? or either 45/40??? =/?

I think its front and back mm... if so.. how would this be? =/ any good? any1 got pics? and would it be suitable for speed bumps etc? (i got 15" alloys)thanks

lol! yeah, we have a narrow drive way type thing... has 2 speed bumps going right across it, and onyl 1 car can fit donw it!! so if theres 1 coming form either side, theres a passing indent! lol!! and not to mention the actual bumps once past this driveway :eek:

Back