SMILAAAAA!!
4t4ms5.jpg

25khmq1.jpg

2r7ajrl.jpg

saddd =(

should have a new one soon

rip 29/9/2008

Last edited:
yeah wernt very nice =( still upset 2 this day.. it was like my pride and joy.. and the police just said " your a young driver your bound 2 get the blame..??" **&&^%%$ and its just a peace of metal?? pffftttt....
LOL but im fine .

still got the car tho dnt wanna let it go...

cupple of weeks and ill have my new sei =DDD

and ive noticed alot more cinc and sei about in my ends ( NUNEATON)

yeh keepin the abarth sideskurts,springs,wheels...ect lol but rly dnt wanna let it go..

but i wanna keep the number plate and put it on my new one but dnt know how u go about doin that??? =S

i hope you'll be swapping the plates round

Looked sweet in the first pic, surely exhaust and rear suspension can be salvaged( they look aftermarket)

and the police just said " your a young driver your bound 2 get the blame..??" **&&^%%$ and its just a peace of metal?? pffftttt....

they said you were bound to get the blame?!?!:confused:

sounds similar to when i had my moped crash, i was the only one involved and wasnt really injured but got swarmed by do gooders, had paramedic, ambulance and then police turned up. i asked them why they were there and apparently its standard procedure. i was a bit miffed and aching and wanted to go home...

they basically interviewed people who observed the crash and my mate and then me, got breathalysed and they tried to get me to admit i was messing around which i wasnt, i was ajusting my mirror and hit a pothole and then they told me i might get done for riding without due care and attention(n) i was in shock and in a vunerable position and pc tosspot was trying to bump his statistics up:bang:

sorry to hear about your crash but looking at it youve been very lucky, good luck with the next one:)

sam

I have asked before,

The only way you can transfer the plate so is under your name is that the car will need tax and mot, where the plate is from.

So if you still got MOT, i would suggest getting tax, then ring dvla and get the plate transfer over!!! Before is too late, happened on my last cinq, by the time i found out, the car ran out of MOT!

Ming

yeh keepin the abarth sideskurts,springs,wheels...ect lol but rly dnt wanna let it go..

but i wanna keep the number plate and put it on my new one but dnt know how u go about doin that??? =S
the number plate it is for the damaged sei since first on the road, so if you want to change to your new sei, you must find a sei that is newer than this plate, as newer number can't go on to older car, and it is your car still, so you can declare to dvla that the car is never be on the road again, so you can take the number with you, to do a change over it cost around £80, but if you just want to hold on the number that will cost about £100 for first year, than £25 after that.
if you know where you local dvla, go in and ask them. web site don't always tell you every you need to know.

Back