pics of my induction kit(mod)

Currently reading:
pics of my induction kit(mod)

A

andyb76

here is some pics of my induction kit and its components. the filter is from robin the elbow from shaunco and the main pipework from MOO oz's brother. it runs so much better with the pipework instead of the original plastic tubing

so many thanks to all the components from boo members and especially all the effort from MOO in making the tubing for me
original mod from robin
andy_bInduction.jpg

then the metal elbow from shaunco
IMG00138-20100604-1939.jpg

and the final result after adding the main metal pipework from MOO
IMG-20101204-00034.jpg

IMG-20101204-00032.jpg

cheers andy

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 53500
Bigger is
much better

IMG-20101113-00005copy-1.jpg

Another mot done 5 mots and no advisories the old girl is looking good
ALL SERVICED INCLUDING FLUID CHANGE AND ALL READY TO GO FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

Looks brilliant buddy, i would also get the pipe supplying the cold air done in silicon to finish it off

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

looks awesome... im looking to do exactly the same thing with the pipework, is it okay to bypass that final air box mounted on the engine? i was wondering where the maf sensor is actually located on the 1.6, as i was worried of somehow bypassing it aha

its not exactly a maf on the 1.6 and its located in the plastic inlet rather than before the throttle body its after so replacing the pipework like i have is fine.mine actually runs better for it as there is no where else for the air to go other than straight into the engine

cheers mate, hopefully get all the parts next week to do it :)