Styling Pics of lowered punto!

Currently reading:
Styling Pics of lowered punto!

gex18

Established member
After putting 17"s on and enduring 4 x 4 jokes i finally got my 5 door mk1 punto lowered! Its lowered on 40 mm pi full suspension kit! Cost £255 for kit, £120 to lower and £65 extra on insurance!

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

and here it is BEFORE

PICT0315.jpg

does look very good man, dont personally like 5 door cars, but love the colour an the rims!

u should think about lower the front more, say 60mm instead of 40mm maybe, give it a proper agressive look an would get rid of the arch gap in the front, plus it prob wouldnt need any arch work doin!

going for a even not ott lowering.

35 front and 15 back.

will see if it works if not, i will sell the springs on.

no harm in trying i guess :)

If you lower the back more than the front I reckon thats gonna look odd.

If you look at the car it squats more towards the front, if you lower that more than the back it's gonna look too high at the back!

Just something to consider before you buy the springs anyway :)

As for Gex's car that looks great at the rear, maybe a little more at the front if you could get away with it!

Just need those bumpers sprayed!!! ;)

sh33n said:
If you lower the back more than the front I reckon thats gonna look odd.

If you look at the car it squats more towards the front, if you lower that more than the back it's gonna look too high at the back!

Just something to consider before you buy the springs anyway :)

As for Gex's car that looks great at the rear, maybe a little more at the front if you could get away with it!

Just need those bumpers sprayed!!! ;)

that why its only 15 at the back and 35 at front so it will level it out

Im lowering my 5door before selling it. Got a civic typeR now dont need to mod s**t on it :D got a nice stereo HKS induction kit and a remap and thats all its getting. Its got a nice body kit nice rims that came on the car so its sorted ;). lol at the group17 insurance now though its twice the cost.

Back