General Pics of Cinq/Sei from Japanese sites.

Currently reading:
General Pics of Cinq/Sei from Japanese sites.

AppleSei said:
Yer because they are homemade. They smashed all the red cluster bit inside or something and sprayed it

Yeah, sure :) These rearlamps are not home made. They were produced in Poland for sometime, but it was done illegaly, so the production has been stoped.

is it wrong how much i adore the 2 tone paintjobs?

does anyone have a photo of the front of the sie/lupo? it has one tasty ass...

cinqy_smurf said:
is it wrong how much i adore the 2 tone paintjobs?

does anyone have a photo of the front of the sie/lupo? it has one tasty ass...

Click on the links it is the foto after the blue seis ass

iksiu said:
Yeah, sure :) These rearlamps are not home made. They were produced in Poland for sometime, but it was done illegaly, so the production has been stoped.

Just qouting what i was told :)

Ive have only seem them on polish cars so technically homemade :p

What was illegal about production?

This also answers blus question on if you can get them anymore :D

AppleSei said:
Ive have only seem them on polish cars so technically homemade :p
What was illegal about production?
This also answers blus question on if you can get them anymore :D

As far as probably all of you know the factory of Seicentos is located in Poland. But Fiat is not a producer of the rear lamps, they take them from smaller suppliers. The white lamps were produced by employees in the factory of the original ones, after the work, because of it in Poland we can drive with them, because they have all the signatures, homologation & etc. stuff.
I know that sounds like from a criminal novel or movie, but it was like that.
Concerning the second question, currently it is possible to buy them on the second hand market, but it is a pretty rare thing.

And about Seilupo, here you've got the link to the site of the garage which made it: http://www.h-o-t.pl/slow/samochody.php?dir=27

Regards

Back