General picked up my bravo today

Currently reading:
General picked up my bravo today

chriswizz

hi all im new on here even though ive owned fiats for years from puntos to multiplas to stilos to ullisee however you spell that one.
any way just picked myself up a 57 plate bravo today high milage but in very good con, ive just come from a alfa gt jtd, so wanted something as close as possible but with 5 doors as the kids are growing up.
any way i found a cheep bravo sport 150 multijet just the job, i think its even the same engine,got lots of extra equipment too which brings it on par with my gt, inc 18" alloys, full leather with red stitching, dual zone climate control, red callipers, rear electric windows not that i had that on a gt.
any way its day 1 & im already missing my alfa, but what a great fiat this is, pulls bloody well indeed, almost wondering if its had a remap as low down revs seem to pull better than my alfa did concidering there both 150bhp.love the dash layout aswell with the fake carbon fibre look, thats what drew me to it in the first place, its in a deep met gray colour not sure on the exact colour name yet, but it looks great with the red calipers & 18" rims, will post pics once ive had a chance to scrub it up, there are a couple of small dents but im sure the pull outable. my plan is if i can live with this size car with 3 kids for a couple of years, then a giulietta is on the cards next. unless i fall in love with this.
thanks for listening to me ramble on.

Glad you're enjoying it. I'd think it's a big set of boots for any car to fill with you coming from an Alfa GT, but the Bravo is very similar. You can even fit the Q2 from a JTDm GT into the Bravo...
yea when choosing a replacement it was realy the only thing that came close, i dont like the german cars there too boring, at least fiat has some pazazz in there cars.the main difference realy is your sat a bit higher with more head room also 5 doors my only reason for changing. when i post a pic of the bravo i will put one up of my gt too, as its been my baby for the last 3 years, it had gorgeous pealecent paint.

Back