DSC00216.JPG

500 Picked up my 500 Today

Introduction

Well i got it and im very pleased with the colour (Ye Ye green)
i think the green dash sets off the white perfectly and just feels so retro if you know what i mean
here are a few pics i took with my phone not very good but didd'nt have camera handy.
Must also say a big thankyou to dealer (Glyn Hopkins Bishops Stortford) and the sales guy who delt with me (gary) who gave me all i asked for and more. Only one problem was a tiny scratch on top of drivers door which the sales manager will be rining me about tomorrow so over all a very satisfied customer.I hope i enjoy ownership as much as i did my previous car and lookin forward to next 3 years of driving lol
So, so, so nice - that is the other colour I wanted but hubbie steered me towards the funk white cus I wanted leather seats in red and wouldn't go IMO.

Don't worry about the scratch - I had a big gouge which was done by the dealer whilst valeting and they sorted it out and you wouldn't know where it is now.

Your car is beautiful - love it.

Thanks people
The dealer did mention i might be able to have the white stripe put on to hide ths scratch as it will be about the same price of getting the scratch done so will have to wait to see what they come up with tomorrow;)

Looks fab... as Ive said the white stripe sets it off a treat so if u can get it for nowt I would say go for it!

They still have a ye ye green with white stripe in Stoneacres in worksop if anyone wants one of the last... wish it had been a lounge i woulda had it! Drove past it yesterday, seemed very lonely and unloved sitting outside on its own! :cry:

Looks fab... as Ive said the white stripe sets it off a treat so if u can get it for nowt I would say go for it!

They still have a ye ye green with white stripe in Stoneacres in worksop if anyone wants one of the last... wish it had been a lounge i woulda had it! Drove past it yesterday, seemed very lonely and unloved sitting outside on its own! :cry:
The dealer phoned today and asked what i wanted to do about getting the scratch done so i asked if i could have the white stripe instead because i was a bit worried about having it sprayed and colour matching.
The Dealer said they would put on the white stripe free of charge and give me a loan car while it was being done so im even happier now than yesterday if thats possible lol.
I cant praise them enough for the way they have delt with me and would definatly recommend them from my experiance.:)

Picked up my Fiat 500 Lounge today. It s so sweet and cute. Love it!

Picked up my Fiat 500 Lounge today. It s so sweet and cute. Love it!
what colour did u get? Any pics ? I think its starting to grow even more on me cos i find myself looking back at it when i walk away from it and looking out the window at it when i get up in the morning!! lol:yum:

Hi There!!

at last someone in Essex!!

My car was sitting in Bishops Stortford Showroom, bought it at chelms though, cos I had already started dealing with the manager there. (neil) really nice bloke. i think glynn hopkin are great!

how many others on here do you know are from essex?!?:D

Back