General Pick up my Grande Punto Today :)

Currently reading:
General Pick up my Grande Punto Today :)

stacy

Grande Punto Owner
Finally arrived at the dealers last thursday and they said i can collect it today at 1 so cant wait :) Will post some pics up once its here - i know they all look the same standard but its my first brand new car and want to show it off lol....

I have bought the Grande Punto 1.4 Dynamic Sport Had the Subwoofer and Tints fitted aswell just hope there worth the money :)

Dont know they called last thursday and said it has arrived the earliest we can arrange delivery for you to collect is thursday /friday so i asked for it to be today as i don't want to wait any longer :)

i may do some modifications to it but not right away and it will probably only be standard punto kit upgrades anyway damn right i have been counting the days

Well i picked it up :) Its GREAT really pleased with it just got to get sum pics up - only problem i have is that it doesnt work with the blue and me with my phone :(

Sorry for the late reply , at last blue and me is working , but still havent got the standard Dynamic Spoiler on waiting for that.

Back