Styling Pic up for some people :p

Currently reading:
Styling Pic up for some people :p

punto_jr_sx75 said:
yeh, lower it by 60mm, grind out over speed bumps, grinf the paint off the insides of your rear arches, have problems on full lock, loose the top trye walls in the arches, yeh, do that!

:p Or not!

(sorry for the sarcasm lol)

yeah thats a good idea! 60 mm all round :rolleyes: .... NOT!

imo 40mm will sufficient,its how low im going,plus once they settle and you have another person in the car with you they soon look more like 60 anyways.

id go 40/45mm (y)

charlie

:D aye, going to lower it 40/45 when weather gets better (Fitting myself)

but now, im going to a huge scrappy on wednesday and find me a sporting bumper and do the lil conversion for mesh on it :D and then circle out a hoel for cold air feed. (its has katrillionz of punto's :D) Simpsons garage.

punto_jr_sx75 said:
:D Not that special, but having it so theres no rub strip, and then adding something underneath, a splitter of sorts, so it'll be totally smooth hmmmm lovin the smooth eurostyle on puntos (y)
the bit in the middle should have the horizontal bars cut out and smoothed off (what im going to do aswell)

charlie

charlieboy said:
the bit in the middle should have the horizontal bars cut out and smoothed off (what im going to do aswell)

charlie

Yup am doing that too. I may just smooth rub strips and de-grill it too but im leaving my fogs in at least. Im not sure as what to do with the bottom of my front bumper. I may not do a splitter on the front, as i would need to do something to the back and as far as i know im just getting a smooth tailgate, smoothing the the rear bumper and making a recess for the number plate in the back bumper also.

remember if you have fogs in the bumper then they have to be connected and working, if they not connected and working then youre not really allowed them there.

bumpers sound good too (y)

charlie

charlieboy said:
remember if you have fogs in the bumper then they have to be connected and working, if they not connected and working then youre not really allowed them there.

bumpers sound good too (y)

charlie

yup! (y) I have an SX at the min so wen i do my 16v bumper conversion, just gota remember to pluf them into the new ones. thanks :)

P.S. Sorry for hi-jacking :eek:

was dark by the time i got the wheel back on, did try but the pics looked poop. doing the other side tomorrow and touching up this side so will get pics. it looks good i must say (y)

only down side is drying itme is 30mins between coats (approx 3 coats) 3hrs before putting wheel back on and 24hr before using :eek: good job im back at work after tomorrow lol

charlie

DSC01613Small.jpg

DSC01615Small.jpg

got some little white "ABARTH" decals to go on aswell (kinda like where names like brembo go) but am unsure whether to put them on or not :confused:

charlie

cheers buddy (y)

i was thinking about it, am going to put them on cause theyll be easy to take off if it dont look right, but gotta wait for the paint to harden off before i start rubbing decals onto them

charlie

Back