General Pic of my stilo

Currently reading:
General Pic of my stilo

ChrisF

....getting hammered by hail stones, if you were in my house you would have heard "arggghh my bloody paintwork".

stilo_in_the_rain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL yeah welcome to scottish summer (y)

I'll be making a trip up to one of the nice empty car parks at strathclyde park to get some proper (not out the window) pictures :)

i see one just like this every morning when going to college and I love it. silver is otherwise pretty boring since its most often used color (most of the audis, VWs,mercedes etc.. ) but Stilo looks really beautiful.
thought about painting the black plastic thingies on the door and bumpers ?

Last edited:
Im doing nothing to the outside until the warranty is up :) or atleast till im on yr 3. Only plans i have so far is to fit an alpine motorised screen with dvd/mp3 etc. The body shape defintley shows of the silver best, bescause you get about 4 different shades because of the curves.

Looks great mate, a good bit of photography there.

Not really 'silver' though is it? I had a silver one as a courtesy car one time, and the darker grey of yours looks much better ;)

Great picture!!!!

My Stilo (which I should get at the end of the week or the beginning of next week) will look very much like your's (same colour with skirts) only with some other alloys.

Hope your paintwork hasn't been damaged.

James M said:
Looks great mate, a good bit of photography there.

Not really 'silver' though is it? I had a silver one as a courtesy car one time, and the darker grey of yours looks much better ;)

Well its called techno grey and to be honest it looks about a million different shades of silver/grey depending on the weather. Looks a different colour everyday. It definitley highlights the lines of the car tho

Last edited:
santa said:
Great picture!!!!

My Stilo (which I should get at the end of the week or the beginning of next week) will look very much like your's (same colour with skirts) only with some other alloys.

Hope your paintwork hasn't been damaged.

Paintwork seems fine, this is the second hail storm since i got the stilo, i never used to see them when i had a crappy fiesta, maybbe i just cared less lol

You know what i really love about my stilo. I have directors at work who drive some serious cars, mercs, bmws etc. And to date every one of them that has seen me pulling into the car park has said, thats a beautifull looking car, what make is it, they seem surprised when i say it is a fiat and cost me about 8 grand. Then i put my window up and pull away laughing cos the guy that just blew 75k on a merc is jealous of my cars looks HAHAHAHA.

Last edited:
Back