photoshop request

Currently reading:
photoshop request

can someone lower my car 40-50mm ish front and rear, straight side on pic, so should be easy! thank you :slayer:

and if possible, if you can, remove the 3 dents in top half of the rear wing?

Attachments

• S7000010.JPG
    S7000010.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
Thats a nice punto, what made you get rid of it?.,. i love the colour.,.

I thought this looked good with the skirts left original colour, looks like it made of carbon fibre.,.,
beau_pic_1.jpg

And here it is colour coded.,.,
beau_pic_2.jpg

was a nice car, but when i bought it, it needed 1 new door, and a few dents pulling out, month later it needed 2 new doors, a new bonnet, 2 new front wings, 1 new rear wing, 1 rear wing un-denting... it basicly needed every panel replacing and whole respray! it was jumped on, kicked, etc :(

hmmmmmm thanks for the photoshops! really unsure lol, think im going to keep the kit and get it fitted one day lol, need a job first :bang: lol

pitty your not in ireland, i would have bought that!,.,.,

your'd of bought a car with no exhaust, no battery, no bumpers, holes on the sides where skirts where, heavily dented all round, over heats, no tax, no mot, partual missing interior for £250? :eek: lol

im probably being cheeky :eek: :p but reckon you can put the skirts on colour coded on my car as it is? (not lowered, no tints) cos i have the money to get the sprayed, and i might...

I wouldn't bother with the front and rear aprons, too much work. and colour coding would be a bugger to match, and cost quite a bit (£125 + for a std job on each end, maybe more as your south).

sell the front and rear aprons, lower 40mm (its enough if you live in a town, or out in the proper country where you (like me) will regulary be bottoming it out and leaving exec's in bm's behind who are still on th phone).

and think about the skirts. they look good in the proper colour and wouldn't be as pricey to spray (simple shape nad not much of it!).

then, JOB FREAKING DONE.
maybe do something with them repeaters, they look odd.

then stop! you will have the perfect sporting

I wouldn't bother with the front and rear aprons, too much work. and colour coding would be a bugger to match, and cost quite a bit (£125 + for a std job on each end, maybe more as your south).

sell the front and rear aprons, lower 40mm (its enough if you live in a town, or out in the proper country where you (like me) will regulary be bottoming it out and leaving exec's in bm's behind who are still on th phone).

and think about the skirts. they look good in the proper colour and wouldn't be as pricey to spray (simple shape nad not much of it!).

then, JOB FREAKING DONE.
maybe do something with them repeaters, they look odd.

then stop! you will have the perfect sporting
well i want to lol, will look really nice when all abarth'd up :D

and im lowering 40mm (thats really 60mm remember tho, cos sportings have sports suspension 20mm lower already, so 40mm on my sporting will really be 60mm on a 55/60/75 etc)

i want clear ones, but i had orange side repeators and tint spray so thought id tint them for now rather than orange, then i can sell em for £15 on ebay when i get some clear ones lol

going to tint my rears soon, cos iv got nearly full can of tint spray.

now have the dession tho of lower or cambelt? hmmmm lol

Colour coding is a piece of Pi*s.,., If you have the parts then you might aswell fit them.,.,., I'll run you trough how to paint them if you want and sorry faster but i cant see why the paint wont match??.,.,

You could even paint them yourself and them bring them to a paintshop to blast the laquer on, they wont charge you much for that., aerosol laquer isnt the same as it doesnt have hardener in it.,.,

Oh and i didnt realize your car was in that bad of a condition.,.,lol

bad :p only problems are them dents, cracked bumper, and no fog (got one needs fitting) and some lacquer peel on a wing, is small so im not gonna bother doing it unless if gets worse.

soon only problem will be bumper, look how small the crack is-

S7000207.jpg

below the passenger indicator, will touch up fine.

the lacquer isnt that bad.

Last edited:
Back