photoshop request

Currently reading:
photoshop request

Beau, pretend like u havnt got the kit, then you wont want to sell it to fund some ****ty lexarse lights for the car, when what it wants is some good tinted ones. Then slowly start to get stuff done, skirts, exhaust, bumpers, etc, etc, if you save up for the bigger stuff frst then you can do the detials later in your case, like tints, interior c/c if u wanted etc and get yourself a F*ckin job :rolleyes: If you save and commit to getting the bumpers n stuff done, you will feel less inclined to sell it and more inclined to finish it (y)

Jordan

I know what you mean about aerosol lacquer, rattle can paint did a good job (or rather I did, took me two weeks to perfect a pair of bumpers, flatmates were damn angry about the fumes:eek: ).
but then I made the fatal mistake of using that spongy tacky stuff. should have taken it to get lacquered properly.
front bumper is OK.
rear is sugery below the rub strip :(
worst is the mirror's

I got the paintfinish absolutly beautiful (like you wanted to stroke them every time I saw them), but then I spray lacquered them, and when bugs and stones have hit them it has left tacky crators, looks like syrup (n)

bit peeved off, but still, some serious polishing and some seal see's them right (for a few days)

and as for paintmatching, if you could get the original manufactuers paint in a can, or a bottle, and have a pro mixer/paintshop fella there will be no problems.

but if your like me, and you got your paint (wanted 3cans, ended up with no less than 7 varying shades of green, none of which are close enough for me/sodding perfectionist here) from helfrauds it won't,

S7000010.jpg

:p low enough?

I'm saying DO NOT do the bumpers.

just lower it.
abarth skirt it
gekko air freshner..

and erm, learn to drive it.

But of course beau, if you do stuff it, you are going to be laughed at for a long long long time, I'm talkng decades mate.

no pressure though

Before you get your liescence would it not be best to get a frikin job? Seeriously ffs, coz otherwise you wnt be able to run it. Then maybe concentrate on gettin the neat stuff done, Im just glad ur sis deleted the ebay detials, coz those lexarse lights just showed what little taste and sense u have :worship:

Jordan

Before you get your liescence would it not be best to get a frikin job? Seeriously ffs, coz otherwise you wnt be able to run it. Then maybe concentrate on gettin the neat stuff done, Im just glad ur sis deleted the ebay detials, coz those lexarse lights just showed what little taste and sense u have :worship:

Jordan

lol, iv applyed for tesco today! might quit college, and work instead, college is crap.

Thats where the real advantage comes in with apprenticeships, college and a job, so not only do you get decent pay, you get more qualifications too. I hate college, as do most, if you dont theres usually something wrong with you lol, but at least its not constant and your getting money and better trained to do a job that interests you and pays!

Jordan

Thats where the real advantage comes in with apprenticeships, college and a job, so not only do you get decent pay, you get more qualifications too. I hate college, as do most, if you dont theres usually something wrong with you lol, but at least its not constant and your getting money and better trained to do a job that interests you and pays!

Jordan

hence why i am currently applying for every apprenticeship under the sun :p

Stick at it, at least at the end of it too, you ahve so many options (y)

Take heed beau :mad: :p

Jordan

Current biggie i'm working on is Rolls Royce in Sunderland, such a bitch of an application mind :rolleyes: :p

Yes Bow, do not work at Tescos and own a cheap arse chav mobile and work 90 hours a week to buy ripspeed parts as you earn £4 an hour :p Get off your arse and get a proper career.

Current biggie i'm working on is Rolls Royce in Sunderland, such a bitch of an application mind :rolleyes: :p

Sorry for taking this off track even more but in essence we're tryign to help beau, lol

BUT i have a good friend who used to work for rolls royce many moons ago ad served his time with them. His name is John Baxter and now owns pineview engineering and is a multi-millionaire and makes some of rolls royces parts. Not many as they apparently do most of their own machining, But he does a bit for them in particular
Just shows what a good scheme can do for you (y)

Jordan

Back