Photoshop request!

Currently reading:
Photoshop request!

Andeh

Just download the damn program, spent 40mins fiddling with it and all i manged to do was make it black and white and all bubbly :bang: , so now i turn to you lot.

I have shameless stolen this image from Nikos_GR gallery [many thanks mate ;)], purely because it is somewhere near to what id like mine to turn out to be. I dont spose there is a way too:

Turn it black (or silver both if possible) & Remove the front + rear splitter.

10316DSC00103.jpg

And i ask Nikos: What is the body kit you have, how much have you lowered it by and what size & make are your alloys?

thank you :)

edit: or you could tell me how to do it, as there arnt many tutorials on the net showing you how to do it. :/ Thanks again.

Last edited:
iv been seraching for a good image like that for a while (black 3dr but pictured like the yellow stilo above) but cant find many. Majority of them are front or rear only. None that really taken in the side and rear.

iv found this from the front, but id like a pic that was like this, but taken from the rear. Ill keep looking for some gd pic this evening, but if anyone could give me photoshopo tips to get me started id appriciate it. :)

media

Last edited:
:) Any use.........

Attachments

• 6020forum-et-al_017-med.jpeg
    6020forum-et-al_017-med.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00818.JPG
    DSC00818.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • DSC00814.JPG
    DSC00814.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
thats what im after yes, been looking for those sort of pictures for ages, thanks alot mate. (y)

Now, is it possible someone can lower it to 35mm roughly, and fit these wheels on it:

586.jpg

316.jpg

thanks again. (y)

It would be wise if a mod could move this to the LL as there's more people that would do the chop. I would give it a go but I have been too busy today and simply haven't got the time sorry :(

If the wheels were directly off a car, i.e without the white background and with brakes behind them then it would take me 10 minutes to do the chop and I'd have time for that, but as they are they will need altering a LOT to make them look any good on the car

bah, im sorry for asking this, i have no idea how much work it involves. I dont spose you could give me some tips or links on how you do it?

thanks anyway mate. :)

Sure mate, I'm really sorry I don't have the time to do a good job with those pics. I tried lots of those pics on my car when I was looking for new wheels and it NEVER gave a good indication of what they really look like. IF you can find them on a car I'll chop them for sure (y)

Digimods is the best place for tutorials

http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

I learnt a lot from that place as we used to run a weekly photoshop comp on the forum. I just never have the time anymore to do the stuff how I like to.

right, im on my 3rd attempt trying to download the correct program, i manged to download Coral paintShop Pro, then a Jasc Software vesion of paint shop pro, then i actually looked to see the program i need and it turns out to be photoshop. How i manged to miss it i dont know. :bang:

Back