Photoshop Please

Currently reading:
Photoshop Please

Yeh exactly! lol
I paid £1900 last year... £1400 is From the weekend onwards with with a years no claims.. lol
It totally sucks being 18, male, and wanting nice cars when it comes to insurance!
I'm around £500-£600 with no no claims!

Yeh but what car are you driving and how old are you...
and there was no need to rub it in:bang: lol
1.2 Mk1 Punto.

I'm 20.

And thats with my insurance going up £20 a month due to buying the Punto.;)

Yeh well that explains the difference in insuarance but ive got a mk2b 16v so na na na naaaaaaaaaa na lol :p

Yeh well that explains the difference in insuarance but ive got a mk2b 16v so na na na naaaaaaaaaa na lol :p

Should be cheaper than that did you try money supermarket they often have good discounts.

Im 22, got 3 points, 2 accidents (including rolling a car badly) and obviosly no no claims and i pay £780 on a 1.6 stilo

Try Endsleigh.

They were best for me by miles.

Woop! just got a better quote from quinn direct :D £1200 :D
i was going to go with direct line.. but they wont allow any modifications on the car if im under 25!!!
and quinn dont seem to mind that much... so its looking up.. just got to activate my overdraft now to pay for it lol

Hey,

I know someone has aready done the photoshop for you but I was bored and thought I would have ago. The thing I didnt really do was the wing mirror.

- Lowered
- Tinted windows
- Smoked back lights
- Color coded door handel
- Removed bump strip
- Enlarged stock wheels lol :eek:

Please leave a comment saying if you like it or not.

M0US3

dsc00039copyem7.jpg

Hey,

I know someone has aready done the photoshop for you but I was bored and thought I would have ago. The thing I didnt really do was the wing mirror.

- Lowered
- Tinted windows
- Smoked back lights
- Color coded door handel
- Removed bump strip
- Enlarged stock wheels lol :eek:

Please leave a comment saying if you like it or not.

M0US3

dsc00039copyem7.jpg
Oh my god! i love the wheels! and it does look good without the bump strips, but i think im going to colour code them insted.. and if they dont look great ill remove them...

Ahh man i just wish i could get those wheels! Fantastic job!
I'm probably going to do everything apart from the wheels... unless i can get some replicas that are bigger :idea:

Oh my god! i love the wheels! and it does look good without the bump strips, but i think im going to colour code them insted.. and if they dont look great ill remove them...

Ahh man i just wish i could get those wheels! Fantastic job!
I'm probably going to do everything apart from the wheels... unless i can get some replicas that are bigger :idea:
oo just noticed you delocked the doors aswell!

oo just noticed you delocked the doors aswell!

hey man,

thanks for the comment back. I hope your not being sarcastic with the wheels. I would have found some new ones but its at a weird angle to find them at.

If you want anything else done to it just ask as i have still got it saved on my laptop at home.

Thanks

M0US3

hey man,

thanks for the comment back. I hope your not being sarcastic with the wheels. I would have found some new ones but its at a weird angle to find them at.

If you want anything else done to it just ask as i have still got it saved on my laptop at home.

Thanks

M0US3
No sorry if it sounded sarcastic.. it wasnt!
I just really liked them..(y)
Its a real shame ill never be able to get hold of some that look like that.. and it really was a top job at the photoshop mate! When i think of somthing to do ill let you know, thanks again :worship:

No sorry if it sounded sarcastic.. it wasnt!
I just really liked them..(y)
Its a real shame ill never be able to get hold of some that look like that.. and it really was a top job at the photoshop mate! When i think of somthing to do ill let you know, thanks again :worship:

kk no problems mate. I will be posting some of my photoshop work up when i get the net at home again. so hopefully monday. I hope you leave a comment (y)

Back