Panda (Classic) Photos of my new Panda

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Photos of my new Panda

I took some proper photos of the 900 today. I've decided not to kit it out with the bullbars, etc as I reckon it looks good the way it is. I did fit the Sisley rear lights which are darker than the standard units. :cool:

Panda_900c_np.jpg

Panda_900a_np.jpg

Panda_900_np.jpg

Panda_900b_np.jpg

It's had an oil change/filter, coolant change, new fuel filter, air filter and spark plugs and is running brilliantly. :)

Last edited:
Is that rear fiat badge standard on that panda as there is one on ebay atm?

You need some centre caps for those wheels, but i bet they are hard to come across if they are x-19 wheels

AppleSei said:

You need some centre caps for those wheels, but i bet they are hard to come across if they are x-19 wheels

its not a standard panda badge, just an addition. also Steve has been trying to get the centre caps, but rocking horse poo is more common than those things :)

AppleSei said:

As above, it's an aftermarket badge purchased from www.italianthings.co.uk

I have some X1/9 centre caps lined up once Stuart digs them out of his attic. (y)

I missed a week on the forum, how many times did you change your cars? You on your own keep the N.I Fiat second hand market afloat.

Back