Photo Story - Sei Damaged!!! Pics galore!!!

Currently reading:
Photo Story - Sei Damaged!!! Pics galore!!!

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
Had a lovely trip to Knowsley Safari Park for the day today. Saw many animals as i went round the safari drive

Tigers

Picture032.jpg

Lions

Picture033.jpg

Kangaroos

Picture036.jpg

To name a few as i trundled round this 5 mile course.

Towards the end i arrive at monkey jungle, with two ways round. The safe way or the risk way. I decide to go the risk way, i mean you expect it to happen to everyone else but yourself dont you?

The buggers were waiting for me!!! Clambering all over the bonnet

Picture048.jpg

My poor wing mirror

Picture045.jpg

But worst of all....The little bleeders nicked my wiper :D

Picture053.jpg

Wing mirror damage

Picture054.jpg

Mangaed to sort out my mirror but need a new rear wiper and to compound the day.....fiat are closed!!! :rolleyes:

But you dont see sites like this every day

Picture047.jpg

Trancendental said:
Nice Pics :) Poor Motor, damn ASBO Monkies :p

You can get a Wiper from any of them lil Motor stores, is there not a Midnight Motors near you or a Lloyds Motor Spares?

All you need is the length of your wiper and they usually have them in stock.

Yer i know it will be easy to get hold of just annoying :p

who was the real daft monkey?:p
you read and see this happen at knowsley, but we all do it anyway and take our cars through.:eek:

if they'd just waited they could have trashed the micra behind you instead.

The thing that gets me is, you think to yourself 'i want to get out of here' yet you cant move due to the previas, voyagers, scenics etc with kids finding it cute seeing the family motor being torn apart by these ravage beasts! :D

I did see a few dads with heads in hands as his pride and joy was savagely dismembered by an ape, whilst a few sped out of monkey jungle looking out of his mirror and seeing his vectra passenger mirror dangling from a primates mouth :D

I agree with sumplug, you never think it will happen to you :)

Its funny how people pay to drive through a safari park and have their cars vandalised... why not just leave it for 24h in brixton? It doesn't cost anything to park it there and you can have all the same damage, and more ;)

Back