phone unlocking, n95 and k800i

Currently reading:
phone unlocking, n95 and k800i

arc

this is where i stand
can any recomend me any places that'll unlock k800i's and n95's. I know i can just google it, but that brings up so many companies that say if i just send them £3.99 they'll send me a magic code, bla bla blah. they sound a little dubious to say the least!

are there any companies people on here have used, and can recomend? thanks.

can any recomend me any places that'll unlock k800i's and n95's. I know i can just google it, but that brings up so many companies that say if i just send them £3.99 they'll send me a magic code, bla bla blah. they sound a little dubious to say the least!

are there any companies people on here have used, and can recomend? thanks.

i got an N80 unlocked by orange.

buy £1 sim. register imei to sim. £20 of top up. code comes through. unlocked.

the N series are BB5 though and nobody apart from the providers have the facility to unlock them

i got an N80 unlocked by orange.

buy £1 sim. register imei to sim. £20 of top up. code comes through. unlocked.

the N series are BB5 though and nobody apart from the providers have the facility to unlock them

the n95 is on voda, and the k800i is on three. you reckon if i went to three, and said i wanted to use my n95 on their network, they'd unlock it - and then go to voda and say i want to use the k800i on their network, they'd unlock it?

man on market £10

don't have a market nearby that'd do that. there is place in blackpool that might be able to help me out though.

the n95 is on voda, and the k800i is on three. you reckon if i went to three, and said i wanted to use my n95 on their network, they'd unlock it - and then go to voda and say i want to use the k800i on their network, they'd unlock it?

three never unlock phones. hence why i have 4 in my cupboard :eek:

every found I've owned, nokia, motorola and others have all been unliked by man at market, arc - price busters market in b'pool. I know it means having to get a wash afterwards but they seem to be able to do anything (however one time they had to take the phone over night, but dont worry its an honor amoungst thiefs sort thing).

already been to see him, he can't do either phone.
tried a dodgy looking shop on a back street, no dice.

said some place on lytham road might do it, will try on saturday or summit. can't be arsed riding up there after work.

Back