General Petrol

Currently reading:
General Petrol

Hi ya all, can any one tell me what sort of millage i should be getting out of my punto 60s, as i am sure it aint right. I put a £10 (works out at about 11L) in the other day and i only got about 70 mile's, i dont use cheap petrol but i do alot of short trips.
ta

Hi ya all, can any one tell me what sort of millage i should be getting out of my punto 60s, as i am sure it aint right. I put a £10 (works out at about 11L) in the other day and i only got about 70 mile's, i dont use cheap petrol but i do alot of short trips.
ta

that would be about right as u do short trips and especially if you are heavy footed on the gas pedal,then that is what u will get.

ta

tbh It does seem high to me. I do a lot of short trips in my 85 and I get approx 80 miles to a tenner for day to day running around. And I am known to boot it from time to time :eek: :D

Back