perfect day!

Currently reading:
perfect day!

<sings> oh its such a perfect day........ im glad i spent it with you!

ah its a bright crisp feb morning skies are crystal blue. suns splitting the trees, step out side take a deep breath of the clean fresh air, open the door to shed rays of brilliant sunlight into the dark sleepy garage... to be dazzeld by the spectrum of light boucing off the proud little cento . mmmmmmmmmm just thot id share that :) :) :) :)
xxx

its not nice in sunderland, its warm, but grey and miserable, yesterday was much nicer, we had sun, snow, bright blue skies and warming sun, followed by more snow then 3hours of weather where I could go out and brave it and work on the car.

Hi Alainax god your feeling in a bright and glittery mood I think the perrrrfect V/Day pressy for you will be [f/forum members kidnap Ross and cover him in glue n multi coloured sparkley glitter then pack him up in a big box and post him to you HEY PRESTO one very glitterey V/Day pressy and should take about 12 months to get that lot off his so the pressy will last a long time :D :wave:

Nice day here in Lancaster too...And Ive found the 899cc has an oil leak...Its getting one final rape down the M6 prior to being destroyed over the coming weeks...:(.

Its ok here, ive done all my injections so i wont keel over anywhere ;)

need to buy some cue tips for tomorrow.....

someones happy, nice one hon

i wandered outside this morning to see my car even dirtier than i remembered :eek: and ive now run out of screenwash and the seagulls have had their wicked way aswell :mad:

tis loverly and sunny mind, and fairly mild aswell, wandering around the quay just now in just my shirt and hi vis (y)

someones happy, nice one hon

i wandered outside this morning to see my car even dirtier than i remembered :eek: and ive now run out of screenwash and the seagulls have had their wicked way aswell :mad:

tis loverly and sunny mind, and fairly mild aswell, wandering around the quay just now in just my shirt and hi vis (y)

its gettin better and better, went shoppin got the most perfect pair of boots. cinq is purrin sweetly, was gettin loads of attention coz the glitter sparkling so bright in the sun, roll on summer! :) :)
xxx

Back