IMAG01122.jpg

Panda (Classic) pepe the panda

Introduction

my girlfriend thourght of the name and it has just stuck. heres some pics for ya.

probs the first oil change since she left the factory

last owner (my brother :bang: ) clipped the frount bumper on a garage wall so had to remove and re-fit it.

last owner (my brother again, dont think he liked this car) had an argument with a wooden gate post. heres the result. needs some protective hammerite me thinks
ahhhh. y they so small :O lol

A lot of potential there Jonathon, like it. (y)

To post larger pics you need to click on the drop down bar at the top of the window that opens when you click on the camera symbol. It's set to post your pics as thumbnails unless you change it to 'medium linked to gallery' or 'medium linked to original'.

nice looking panda there Jonathon. filler in the dint methinks.. could cut it out and weld in a new bit but thats a big task :/
pandas look pretty good in red :LOL:

make sure the gearbox oil is filled to the top plug, saves the gearbox dieing!

heh the engine oil in mine was bad.. real bad. sump plug was super tight. and the oil filter had rust holes in it! so it was never changed in a while.

like how you didnt cut holes in the parcel shelf instead you (or your brother) made a whole boot floor to hide the speakers in.. good thinking!

look forward to seeing more!

ah i know turners hill!!! have a few collage friends who live up that way. :slayer:

didnt think of checking the gearbox oil but sounds like a good idea. its normally a well behaved gearbox but can be noisy when at high revs and the engine is warm.

cant see it in the pics but the colour has faded somewhat (almost pink on the roof) hence y i havent takled the dent or any of the body work bar a bit of hammerite here and there to stop any rust creeping in. needs a full respray tbh but a lack of money is aginst me. its on my wish list.

glad somone undestands my speaker arangement. all my friends take the mic saying it just adds weight to the rear of the car (normal reply is 'that can be sorted by not giving u a lift home'. :cool:

living life on a farm since 2007. probably not had an oil change maybe since 2006.
should of seen what was in the fuel tank! was so bad i did a video of it.
i dumped every liquid in the car and replaced it with new now. should check my thread, some of the things are shocking.. 10/10 on though engines!

yeah i do like the idea of the speakers. what do you have under the ply board?

Last edited:
Back