people parking there cars across your drives

Currently reading:
people parking there cars across your drives

it's not my week, some idiots parked there car across my drive, and i needed to go out, there is a chippy and a shop round the corner, so i went in chippy, and there is a young lad with his mates, they gave me a load of cheek to me, and all i asked them to do, was, please may you move your car, he turn round and said to me, no im waiting for my tea, and im going in the shop, and ill be 20mins, so i said to him, if he hasnt moved it in 5mins im going to move it my self, then he gave me a load more cheek, so i waited 5mins and he came, but he drove abit forward and back then forward than back, and he kept doing it, winding me up, so ive got a nice big steel step and a tow ball on the back of my transit, this time i just kept on going and took his bumper of, he want laughing than, and he just drove of, i know i was out of order, but he really was a little scrote, thinking he was hard. hay ill wake up in the morning and bet all my windows have been put through.

The world is a terrible place, he will get some kind of revenge im sure :(

Out of interest did his front or rear bumper get damaged?

Edit: He fled the scene of an accident plus if its his front bumper insurance will be on your side.

Last edited:
Bunch of tossers, Bet his mates were with him :) if he was on his own he'd be all 'ok yes sir :)'

Some middle age woman keeps parking opposite my dads drive and he got a 08 mondeo and it makes it pissing hard to get off the drive
Its a nightmare parking on our street and now my sister has just put her car on the road so thats one more car with no space. Things are going to get nasty im sure. Cant wait to get my own place with at least a drive hopefully a garage.

back bumper, just looked at my van, not a thing out of place,

when i go to my mums house, sometimes i have to park on the road, i always park further down the road, where there is no drive ways, i never park on the kerb, and i parked in one spot once, and i women came out and said, your obstructing my view, i said to her, ive got, tax mot and insurance, so i can park where ever, only if im not obstructing any drive ways, or any access on the road, she than took my reg down on my car.

Last edited:
back bumper, just looked at my van, not a thing out of place,

when i go to my mums house, sometimes i have to park on the road, i always park further down the road, where there is no drive ways, i never park on the kerb, and i parked in one spot once, and i women came out and said, your obstructing my view, i said to her, ive got, tax mot and insurance, so i can park where ever, only if im not obstructing any drive ways, or any access on the road, she than took my reg down on my car.

yep my grans like that.....

Then again some take the **** and block it so i block them in (wonderful thing parking Radar and a tow bar get it so the ball is 5" from their car) :p

Know of one chap who moved a car with his work vehicle when they wouldn't move it.... (tractor)

Know of one chap who moved a car with his work vehicle when they wouldn't move it.... (tractor)

I remember moving a transit into a hedge when driving a Massey Tractor, It's called bombing up the road in the middle and not budging over because the :tosser: in the transit didn't wait at the passing point, so as for the first time ever, I was bigger than the transit (dosen't happen often), he ended up in the hedge :devil: :slayer: :ROFLMAO:

yep my grans like that.....

Then again some take the **** and block it so i block them in (wonderful thing parking Radar and a tow bar get it so the ball is 5" from their car) :p

know some one like that in wales, got his tow truck, and towed it 500yrds down the road, just because it was blocking his entrance to his garage,

I remember moving a transit into a hedge when driving a Massey Tractor, It's called bombing up the road in the middle and not budging over because the :tosser: in the transit didn't wait at the passing point, so as for the first time ever, I was bigger than the transit (dosen't happen often), he ended up in the hedge :devil: :slayer: :ROFLMAO:

so it was you who ran me off the road. :ROFLMAO:

some van drivers think they own the road, but they dont.

some one ran me off the road into the sea once. now i know why my van it full of rot.

20060514%20Van.jpg

Some old git used to regularly park his reliant robin at the end of my dad's drive years ago. My old man never said owt as he rarely drove anyway, but this one day he did need to get the car out. He went and knocked on the door of the bungalow that this old fossil was visiting and politely asked old fossil to move his car. Just got a torrent of abuse really - "i fought the war so people like you could have cars. I pay my road tax so i can park where I like... etc". Me and my brother heard this as we were standing at the end of our drive, so we decided to help my dad out. Yep, we hoiked the back end of the reliant into the air and rolled the piece of crap along the road and round the corner out of sight.

It was really funny - til the cops showed up :eek:

Some old git used to regularly park his reliant robin at the end of my dad's drive years ago. My old man never said owt as he rarely drove anyway, but this one day he did need to get the car out. He went and knocked on the door of the bungalow that this old fossil was visiting and politely asked old fossil to move his car. Just got a torrent of abuse really - "i fought the war so people like you could have cars. I pay my road tax so i can park where I like... etc". Me and my brother heard this as we were standing at the end of our drive, so we decided to help my dad out. Yep, we hoiked the back end of the reliant into the air and rolled the piece of crap along the road and round the corner out of sight.

It was really funny - til the cops showed up :eek:

Well I suppose you just claimed that he must have had alsymers, as it was always parked around the corner :p

Back