Styling pedal covers

Currently reading:
Styling pedal covers

Cheers Phil. I was hoping for maybe a site with pedals and its own section for non-drill pedal covers but that should do.

Yea i might pick up a set. Cant go wrong with these, cheap, easy to fit and if they dont look any good you can easily take them off again.

Last edited:
nice set there, how secure are they my only concern is them moving or falling off and obstructing a pedal
well there is 4 type brackets on clucth & brake pedal which bolt up,excelerater has plate which clamps to orig pedal then 4 bolts secure new pedal to the plate, check it regular when i clean car weekly but have had no reason to re-tighten since fitting about 3mths back and been in to fiat for service with these fitted(y)
only other option is the type that you drill ,not sure but think fiat sports pedals are clamp type retail at about £70 but your choice in the end.

Fiat sport pedals dont fit but they still arent clamp type they are drill, i know this as i bought them :(
But i never knew about the clamp type i will look into this.

just bout these for £10 on ebay, what u think?

b63c_1_b.JPG

universal fitting clamp on pedals, cant go wrong for a tenner!

Yeah they look good. Similar to the 500 Abarth ones I think.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yeah some are even under a fiver on ebay, lots to choose from aswell actually :p

just as a warning to some, the pedals i picked dont seem to fit, unless im being stupid

the accellerator pedal on the gp is plastic and not a rubber coating like on the clutch and break, and it doesnt seem to come off! :(

Back