PDA Sat Nav help

Currently reading:
PDA Sat Nav help

Hi

I am sure there is a real easy solution to this. Bumped in to a taxi driver mate yesterday, and he has a PDA satnav system in his car - he was moaning to me about fact the maps are now out of date. I said 'don't worry, I know people who can sort that, just email me all your details.'

So lo and behold, his email, with his system:

"Medion MDPPC 250 pocket pc PDA

320mb

NAVTEC NAVIGATOR V3.1 2004

Map export3.0"

So, how do I acquire for him a later map version? I don't know much about PDA satnavs; both the cars I own have it all built into the Connect Nav+ system.

Cheers

Stu :D

EBay - lots on there (either get him to change to Tom Tom which will work on that system)

Dodgy download software - I assume also on there

I would advise the first, it can either be done legitimately or again, with a dodgy copy, it will require him to delete the present maps and simply load up Tom tom navigator and the UK map,it has more than enough memory for it.

Cheers for that Paul, I had a look at a few of those links you sent me on MSN, and replied to the guy.

He is a taxi driver, and does a shed load of miles in his diesel Skoda :D [also does a lot of airport runs as well], so up-to-date information is imperative.

Back