Technical PCV Diaphragm Valve

Currently reading:
Technical PCV Diaphragm Valve

Ashracer2011

Hi All,

I have a 2007 1.4 120bhp T-Jet Sporting, I recently started discovering my oil usage had increased a lot, after investigating I found that the diaphragm membrane valve (PCV) had become quite brittle with age and cracked after removal it appears to have broken across into two pieces.

Below I have some picture from another member of what it should look like, I am looking for a replacement, I have located one on ebay but it doesn't look like the original, does anyone know of the part number? or a place to buy one, new or used. I have looked on eLearn and cannot located the part.

ebay link: not sure if its any good?
https ://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-Grande-Punto-Abarth-1-4-T-PRESSURE-REGULATING-MEMBRANE-DIAPHRAGM/283629119257?fits=Car+Make%3AFiat%7CModel%3AGrande+Punto&hash=item42099ce719:g:paYAAOSwONddkcn6

Many thanks,
ash

Attachments

• OilConsump.jpg
    OilConsump.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2,643
  • DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 535
Last edited:
Hi All,

I have a 2007 1.4 120bhp T-Jet Sporting, I recently started discovering my oil usage had increased a lot, after investigating I found that the diaphragm membrane valve (PCV) had become quite brittle with age and cracked after removal it appears to have broken across into two pieces.

Below I have some picture from another member of what it should look like, I am looking for a replacement, I have located one on ebay but it doesn't look like the original, does anyone know of the part number? or a place to buy one, new or used. I have looked on eLearn and cannot located the part.

ebay link: not sure if its any good?
https ://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-Grande-Punto-Abarth-1-4-T-PRESSURE-REGULATING-MEMBRANE-DIAPHRAGM/283629119257?fits=Car+Make%3AFiat%7CModel%3AGrande+Punto&hash=item42099ce719:g:paYAAOSwONddkcn6

Many thanks,
ash

Hi mate,
Try Shop4parts,
Part number S4P7079

Back