Technical PCM not outputting AC signal

Currently reading:
Technical PCM not outputting AC signal

roboto35126

Hi folks...so my wife's 2013 500 Pop has never had super good AC. I suspected a leak and started with my gauges to check to Freon content in the system, but the static check was fine and the operating numbers are good. Started checking all the electrical stuff, fuses, relays, resistor, etc., but can't find any issue. Then I noticed that the LOW SPEED fan circuit was not coming on when the AC was engaged. Recently purchased a OBDLink cable and the MSEU software to see if there was some other reason the low speed fan would not come when the AC was engaged and have even been able to get the LOW SPEED circuit to work through the manual option in MES. I have jumped 12+ at the relay location to "hotwire" the fan long enough to drive to the store and back. All works really good, but baffled as to why the LOW SPEED fan signal on Pin #33 of the PCM refuses to output under normal AC conditions. Any ideas what would keep the PCM from switching the output on, even though I've proven it all works? Maybe some other sensor or a logic issue in the PCM?

Back