PC help, graphics card.

Currently reading:
PC help, graphics card.

Fast Finger

Established member
Hi all,

As my graphocs card went kaboom and so did my monitor i have baught a new card. Its a GeForce 5500.

At the moment i can not afford another LCD monitor and so am using a crap old one, so that i can still game and actually see whats happening i plan to set it up on multi screen with my TV.

Herein is the problem. According to the manual it can be done, but im struggling.

Can anyone tell me how to do this? make it as simple as possible as ive never had to do it before please :p

Cheers, Mark

Cheers Custard got in on.....but still need help.

I can get the TV to work as i want, but the picture is poo.

Background looks ok but any windows that open, its fuzzy to the point where you cant read whats there.

Im making my way through the settings now but cant seem to get it any better.

Anyone help?

Its set as 2 seperate displays.
Have got it a little clearer but not brilliant.
Cant change the sides either, where they bend in at the corners.
It may be as its an old tv, but im going to check on the website for driver updates, see if it helps.

Just downloaded AA (after a PC format, pesky virus) so going to give it a go on there.

Hope i dont have to complete basic training again *yawn*

Stuart DemonD said:
Shouldn't do, as long as you can remember your login and password (y)

Yep, loaded up the old cradentials, now im getting kicked out cos of PunkBuster lol

I hate puters:D

Oh, I reinstalled my BF2 at the weekend - and then cranked up the GFX to HIGH everything, on 1600*1200 mode - it was awesome :D My old card could never cope with that :(

Although haven't been online with it yet.

Back