Paypal?!

Currently reading:
Paypal?!

Hi :wave: having a bit of bother with paypal, i usually pay with money from my bank (money transfer or something similar) now it wont let me do that and wil only let me use an e-cheque, that takes time to clear i think which defeats the point of paypal, anyone else had this? :bang:

cheers!

That happened to me ages ago, I had to resort to sending things by cheque for Ebay etc. I ended up taking all my payment information off, leaving it a few weeks and adding it all back in again. Never did work out what went wrong but it's working OK again now.

this happened to me a little while ago.....

i had to remove the bank account i had assicioted with the account, then just re-add one like u did the when u opened the account, its a pain in the ass cause u have to wait a few days for pay pal to add those 2 small ammounts into your account to confirm it, but it seems to be the best way.

go into the 'profile' tab on the right hand side, then click on 'bank accounts' in the financial information tab in the middle... then just remove and add your bank details again, and wait for it to be confirmed!

:bang:

the best thing to do is contact paypal support team, they're good, you get an automated email at first but then a real human actually sends an email shortly after. amazing!

also, when you first join paypal there is a limit on the total value of payments you can make before getting the account verified. maybe you havent done this yet? did you get the 2 very small payments made into your account and then use them to verify the account?

Back