Payment Protection Insurance

Currently reading:
Payment Protection Insurance

barbarian

I'm guessing the usual FIAT cover will be expensive, so I'm just wondering whether any one can recommend an insurance company for PPI - basically the sickness + redundancy cover.

I'm guessing the usual FIAT cover will be expensive, so I'm just wondering whether any one can recommend an insurance company for PPI - basically the sickness + redundancy cover.

You could be guessing wrong.
Don't just assume, get the price and compare.
In general I think only the company supplying the money in the first place will offer PPI.

In general I think only the company supplying the money in the first place will offer PPI.

They will offer a policy, but it's a regulated financial service so you aren't tied to the lender. The dealership aren't allowed to only offer you the Fiat cover and, yes, their PPI does seem to be a little on the expensive side (something like 12% of the financed amount).

I found a much cheaper policy with identical terms, but half the price, offered by "British Insurance". However, I just wondered whether the good folks on here could recommended a PPI policy.

Back