Paul's up for his first real protest...

Currently reading:
Paul's up for his first real protest...

Just heard Geldoff outlining that we should all go to Edinburgh for the G8 protest, I think I am actually going to do it if i can get a few mates :) I hope to see some of you there...

Also going to try and get tickets for the Live 8 in Hyde Park.

Erm? Well I really want a minimum limit of chocolate pieces in cookies....I also fancy coke tastes to be standardised.

Apart from that though I want the world to be a fairer place, I want to help stop people dying in a world of surplus etc. etc.

All i know is it will be free, you will have to txt in and a lottery style thing will happen for the 100,000 tickets.

I thought they said between the 6th and 8th, I will try and find out...

Tickets for the Hyde Park concert will be made available through a special text lottery to be announced at 8am on Monday June 6 through TV, radio and newspapers. Giant screens will be erected across the UK for those not able to get a ticket.

:)

Tickets for the LIVE 8 London concert in Hyde Park will be allocated via a text lottery.

Each person that enters the lottery can obtain 2 tickets each by texting a special number.

The text number will be announced at 8am on Monday 6 June 2005 via all UK Radio Stations & BBC Television. No ticket entries will be accepted before that time.

There are no limits to the amount of times you can text. Each text costs £1.50* plus your usual network text charge. The text line will remain open for 7 days, and 75,000 pairs of tickets will be randomly chosen by computer.

People who are successful will be notified by text.

Hmmm, doesn't sound like I have a chance really!

Edinburgh it is then!

Back