All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Young Punto Owner

hi guys just came across this on facebook

A Paul Walker Tribute Tunnel run

any one of the forum intrested in getting a fiatforum group going :idea:

https://www.facebook.com/events/672943872737915/?fref=ts

copied of face book

"So basically, due to alot of people not being able to get tickets for the Paul Walker Tribute meet at Santa Pod, Myself and Southend Street Scene have decided to create our own meet!

London tunnel run! Meeting at Thurrock Services at 8:00 And will be a static meet until 10:00 when we will leave. Maps/routes will be printed off for you all for the night.

Lets give Paul Walker and his Friend Rodger Rodas a true Fast and Furious style send off!

Meeting point is
Thurrock Services
RM16 3BG"

any one intrested??? sorry if i've missed anything out but my first ting ive put on the events

I be instreasted if still doing it

automisprime you REALLY need to look at the dates of these shows that you keep posting on - your about a year out :D :p

If you keep and eye on the events section something will come up. For instance there's brooklands in May which isn't far for you and your car will deffinatly be welcome (y) then there's stanford hall around July/August time which is an hour north of you plus at some point there will be a local meet which will be advertised on here with plenty of time :)

Your car is very unique so would look great at a show (y)

Back