Technical Passenger door won't unlock!!

Currently reading:
Technical Passenger door won't unlock!!

JK TJET150

Bit of an issue with the Johnny Bravo today. Came to unlock it this afternoon and the passenger door wouldnt open either by using the exterior handle or trying to open from the inside. Not sure if its got anything to do with the heat as its been boiling today and the cars been sat in the sun all day.

Just wonder if anyone else has experienced this?? I'll be calling the dealer tomorrow and taking it back in, only had it just over 2 weeks!

No the window was up. The door handle does seem to have less reistance than the other door handles so i guess the cable could have come undone, surely you could still open from the inside handle though?? Not sure how they'll fix it though as i guess they wont be able to remove the door card without opening the door??

The window would have been down on the drive before i parked up yes. It was then parked with the window up for about 3 hours before i unlocked it again and realised the door wouldnt open

Last edited:
I won't even bother attempting to look at it myself though, pain having to take it back to the dealer and be without the car after only having it 2 weeks

If this is a quick fix does anyone know how to do it as I'm not going to be able to get to the dealer until the weekend and could do with getting it fixed asap.

Back