pass window not working

Currently reading:
pass window not working

M

Mike

basically,all the electrics work bar the passenger window,it has stopped working.I had a second hand motor fitted about 2 year ago now.Since car has been off the road,it has packed in again lol Altho this time,it wont go down at all whereas last time on original motor i could hear the motor trying to go down,so by using your hands you could push it down and up.
This time,cant hear anythin BUT i can hear the fuse click when i press the e/w switch.

Anyone any ideas? Is it time for another motor?

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT next weekend :)

Try disconnecting and reconnecting where the wires go through to the door - I seem to remember this is some kind of twist-fit connector.

Hellraiser...........>

yer i tried that when the door card was off,disconnected and reconnected them. I Havnt got a tester so i couldnt tell wether the motor had power.Like i say,i know the switch has as i can hear it click when pressed.

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..its good to be different :)
MOT this weekend :)

Probably the motor has gone again. Use a 12v bulb to test that you are geting power to the motor

kool,cheers dude :)

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..its good to be different :)
MOT this weekend :)

my drivers window stayed down the other day. I gave the door card a bloody good wack "fonzy" stylee and hey presto it worked!!

Fingers crossed

lol i think my motor is dead tbh,cant hear the motor trying to work at all.
typical aswsell,summer and only 1 window working lol

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..its good to be different ;)
Insurance deposit then tax next then back on the road :)