Parts shops in London..

Currently reading:
Parts shops in London..

clioboy

Hi All,

I drives a STILO MS and from Singapore.
Will be in London from 5th May till 10th May..and will like to buy some parts from local stockists to save on shipping and part cost (as Fiat parts are more costly in SGP)
any place to recommend in and around London?

Is 100% Fiat Parts in Wood Street E17 a good place to shop?
I am looking for ignition coils and other some wear and tear parts to stock up in case my bella need them replaced.

Also I am looking for accessories stores that sell badges, interiors parts like gear knobs..etc etc..any good place to recommend too.

TIA..

Dave.

Hi All,

I drives a STILO MS and from Singapore.
Will be in London from 5th May till 10th May..and will like to buy some parts from local stockists to save on shipping and part cost (as Fiat parts are more costly in SGP)
any place to recommend in and around London?

Is 100% Fiat Parts in Wood Street E17 a good place to shop?
I am looking for ignition coils and other some wear and tear parts to stock up in case my bella need them replaced.

Also I am looking for accessories stores that sell badges, interiors parts like gear knobs..etc etc..any good place to recommend too.

TIA..

Dave.

when the polish guys come over they go to car breakers yards to stock up.

for new parts in London your best bet is Glyn Hopkins at Chadwell Heath the parts manger Nick gives a good discount to fiat forum members, some parts wont be on the shelf so if you can phone and order first.

Back