Parts in Ireland?

Currently reading:
Parts in Ireland?

J

Johnny Leitrim

Hi,

Anyone know of a good place to buy fiat parts in Ireland (or a good place in the UK that will ship to Ireland)?

I'm tried going around breakers yards to find that the parts I want are gone out of all the cars!!

Thanks!

shop4parts

Actually I see that shop4parts.co.uk looks pretty good. Do they deliver to Ireland? There's something wrong with their website so I can't check at the moment..

Westmeath motors in mullingar (FIAT dealers) are fairly good if you are looking for OEM parts, and they will get stuff delivered to you i think. prices of course are reasonable for some things, but outrageous for others. What scrappies have you been to ?. There are a few bravo's and marea's in the breakers in laragh in kilcock if any good to ya (and 2 coupe's !), but they are slowly getting rid of them.. what bits do you need. I do be up there and could have a look for ya..

Owen.

Hi Owen,

Yeah, I live in Athlone so I went to FIAT in Mullingar. They don't have electrical parts in stock, they only order them. 2 weeks later they haven't called me back about my parts (Tried ringing but they're not great at answering the phone).

I'm looking for a TDC sensor for a 1.4 Bravo SX (MK1) and a thermostat.

The guys in Mullingar told me that they ordered a shedload of these 2 parts and its pretty common that they go. Been to a few scrappies around the Midlands and sure enough these parts are gone from almost every car!!!

If you see either of these parts on your travels, I'd be very grateful if you'd let me know.

Cheers!!

yeah, those bits would be gone alright. the number for the stores in westmeath motors is 044 93 48806 if any good to ya, get back on to them if ya didnt hear from them. they sometimes need a bit of pursuasion to get anything done.. anyway I'll keep a look out for ya..

Owen.