parking attendants

Currently reading:
parking attendants

tehy are meant to, if not and you have been find ask for the photo that them bastards take and if its not there then its all good, if they say no photo was taken (lies) then tell them you never got a icket and will not be paying a fine or will be paying the minimum.

Have you got a ticket from a private car park? I believe that they can send you a notice through the post.

EDIT: Trance. I've never seen a traffic warden take a photo when they've given a ticket out.

no my mate said it was a council ran public car park.

so would they leave a ticket on the windscreen in this type of car park

they would leave a ticket on the window, in a sitcky yellow/black/red envelope thing...

I got one about 3months back and havn't heard anything from them yet, so i can only assume that the street in question has been marked of as "retard attendent"

custard boy said:
they should but it is known for private firms to just issue postal notices.

@alex all tickets issued in edinburgh by the council have a picture held on file.traffic wardens all carry digicams

they dont do that down here. camera prob b tuk off them lol

If you have caused an offence then yes you would get a ticket on the windscreen, even if it is a council car park

Alex said:
Trance. I've never seen a traffic warden take a photo when they've given a ticket out.
Come to London my good friend and you will see hundreds upon thousands of moppedding, packs of vulture like traffic wardens armed with electronic notebooks and Digicams hinding behind telephone boxes, trees, dustbins, skips, in shops all conspiring to get you.

"I'll be 1 mineute mate"

"Ok"

Turn your back and he's got his Traffic Warden mate to issue you the ticket so you can't give him a personal Bollocking.

"It wasn't me!"

Back