General parcel shelf......

Currently reading:
General parcel shelf......

deeqsei

Steaming down Santa Pod!
mine has no rubber boots or strings attached to it, and i want a pair, coz its annoying the hell outta me when i try to put things in the boot, and have to lift it by hand.

Anyone got a pair of the above that they'll sell me? Failing that, a shelf with them on?

Thanks

Dale

Hi mate
I`ve got a spare parcel shelf it`s complete but has holes cut(roughly) for 6x9`s make us an offer and it`s yours
Cheers
Adrian
Sorry mate but mines for a cinq didn`t see your pictue till after

Thanks AIF, but i want an unmolested one, or just the bits :) I like the butchering a set from a scrappy though liam :)

Dale

bloomfieldliam said:
I think the shelfs are the same IIRC. Can't you butcher some from a scrappy and pocket them?

Liam

pocket them? surly your not encouraging (sp) him to steal from a scrappy are you?
be warned if you steal from a scrappy they will notice and charge you over the top prices for the rest of your life, they will also tell all thier mates at surounding scrappies to do the same, its much better to show what you have they will proubly say oh you can have them mate.

Someone might have but the car back on the road! Serin go digging in your room!

Ooops! Showing my true colours Dave, if you took the parts of in question you would ruin a shelve so they would either charge you full price for the little rubber bits or tell you to take the full thing.

Liam

Hi
You could have the rubber bits and strings off mine if you still need em,
Send me a couple of quid and i`d post them to you.
Cheers
Adrian
Check the parts are the same on sei`s and cinq`s because mines from a cinq

Spot on :) Cheers adrian

For a couple of quid, im willing to take the chance :)

Liam, i dont know how, but someone has removed those little rubber feckers without damaging the shelf itself. Here's hoping i can get them back in.

Adrian, if you send us a PM with your address in, and ill send some money in the wonderful royal mail system.

Dale

Got the bits of string off a punto shelf in the scrappy, and fitted on nicely.
Acquired them free with the help of useful pocket!! (y)

Back