Yorkshire Panday 5! Pandarers & Friends, Mission: Yorkshire Dales (7th & 8th September)

Currently reading:
Yorkshire Panday 5! Pandarers & Friends, Mission: Yorkshire Dales (7th & 8th September)

Panday 5! Pandarers & Friends, Mission: Yorkshire Dales (7th & 8th September)
Posted by AndyPanda4x4
Masham, North Yorkshire
Sunday, September 8, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 8, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Re: Panday 5! Pandarers & Friends, Mission: Yorkshire Dales (7th & 8th September)

Count me in for the Saturday, this sounds awesome!

Re: Panday 5! Pandarers & Friends, Mission: Yorkshire Dales (7th & 8th September)

Added to the list (y) Just got to book some accommodation now.

The mighty (well all things being relative) Howie will be there to tug out the Land Rovers - well it will make a change from tugging stricken German barges up snow covered Chiltern hills. :devil:

Fantastic we'll need a hand pulling out the land dogs, the moors will be covered in them! Although it's great living where i do, it's just unfortunate that it's so tourist orientated which pushes up prices of local accomodation :banghead:

Fantastic we'll need a hand pulling out the land dogs, the moors will be covered in them! Although it's great living where i do, it's just unfortunate that it's so tourist orientated which pushes up prices of local accomodation :banghead:

Yes it is a bit more than I would have expected - twice the price of b&b on the Isle of Wight which I've got the following weekend! Havin said that, it's cheap compared to anything around here, so everything's relative.

Anywho, I've booked somewhere - didn't like the Leeming Bar reviews, so went for somewhere in the middle of nowhere (2 houses, a man & his dog, plus a pub with accommodation - ideal (y) ) with good pics/reviews - Wath? Is it actually possible to say that without lisping? :)

Last edited:

Yes Wath is a lovely little village and the pub is spot on, good plan. Not far away at all either :thumbup:

I think it's only right that we should meet up for a drink in the evening aswell :D

Good to have you on board thanks :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back