General panda trip computer

Currently reading:
General panda trip computer

rich hemmings

morning all panda lovers and owners!

ok i have been thinking about this for a few days, that actully shows up on the 1.2 dynamic trip computer???

and how do you chnage the settings? or is there anything else i should know about the trip computer?

thanks in advance

Rich

Would have thought standard trip computer stuff :-

- average MPG/current MPG
- Estimated mileage left based on current fuel
- average speed
- Trip A and Trip B, etc

Congrats on buying a Panda then (y) ;)

Last edited:
Stuart DemonD said:
Would have that standard trip computer stuff :-

- average MPG/current MPG
- Estimated mileage left based on current fuel
- average speed
- Trip A and Trip B, etc

Congrats on buying a Panda then (y) ;)

aint got it jet! but don't worry befor u say anyting i'm sticking with the panda, i have been looking and it's cheap on
insurance
to buy
and to tax

it's cheaper to buy than the punto m.k2/2b and even the stilo!

Oh I see - so why are you wanting to know how a trip computer works? :confused: they are pretty standard across the range about the level of information gleaned from them.

The new Panda is indeed a very good buy (y)

Stuart DemonD said:
Oh I see - so why are you wanting to know how a trip computer works? :confused: they are pretty standard across the range about the level of information gleaned from them.

The new Panda is indeed a very good buy (y)

yes i know that is why i want one!:) :) :) :bang: :bang: :bang:

my buget will get me an 04 reg with the equipment that i want!

rich hemmings said:
morning all panda lovers and owners!

ok i have been thinking about this for a few days, that actully shows up on the 1.2 dynamic trip computer???

and how do you chnage the settings? or is there anything else i should know about the trip computer?

thanks in advance

Rich
You change the settings by pressing the tip of the indicator.

why though :confused:

That information would probably have been in your manual as well

Last edited:
AppleSei said:
why though :confused:

yeah i know that:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

but i just wanted to know that all! because i'm a little excited now!!!!

all i need to do is pass ma bloody pissing driving test!

thanks

rich

AppleSei said:
The manual he doesn't have, as he doesn't have a Panda yet...

Anyway, the Panda trip computer cycles between total mileage, trip mileage, trip time, trip MPG, current MPG and range.
There is a button at the tip of the wiper stalk. Pressing it cycles between the views. Holding it resets the trip meter (and trip time and trip MPG).
When you open the door with the engine off, the total mileage is displayed.
I know the computer is different on the Eleganza, but I don't know how different. No MultiJet Eleganza though...

H

hmallett said:
The manual he doesn't have, as he doesn't have a Panda yet...

Anyway, the Panda trip computer cycles between total mileage, trip mileage, trip time, trip MPG, current MPG and range.
There is a button at the tip of the wiper stalk. Pressing it cycles between the views. Holding it resets the trip meter (and trip time and trip MPG).
When you open the door with the engine off, the total mileage is displayed.
I know the computer is different on the Eleganza, but I don't know how different. No MultiJet Eleganza though...

H

The display also shows, if you tell it, what the Cd/Radio is playing, a feature I found really distracting. :cool:

Below that the panel displays 'friendly warning' messages like 'ICE WARNING' -'DOOR OPEN' - 'YOUR TROUSERS ARE ON FIRE'. 'FUEL NEEDED'

etc

Its' worth having the car just for the display.

pandissimo said:
The display also shows, if you tell it, what the Cd/Radio is playing, a feature I found really distracting. :cool:

Below that the panel displays 'friendly warning' messages like 'ICE WARNING' -'DOOR OPEN' - 'YOUR TROUSERS ARE ON FIRE'. 'FUEL NEEDED'

etc

Its' worth having the car just for the display.
Those extra bits are only on the Eleganza in the UK. :(
H

rich hemmings said:
yes i do know that bloody peice of info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a nice reply to welcome you to the other panda owners :rolleyes:

A bit harsh rich, you have been talking like you will breeze your test on reflection, if it was me id rather get the test out of the way, then consider the vehicle, that way you wont be too disappointed if you fail.

Back