General Panda Story on BBC Radio!

Currently reading:
General Panda Story on BBC Radio!

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🎵
Thou Stu I've been put in contact with Kim Lenaghan of BBC Radio Ulster who presents "This new day" a magazine show on Sunday mornings who's always on the outlook for interesting people to bring on and somehow she thinks I'm going to fit the bill.

I get about 15-20 min to chat about Sylvia and all the things I've done and places I've took her as well as I get 3 songs that she'll play for me too!

It's sort of like Panda Island Discs!

Anyway, for anyone that's really really sad and want to get up at 7.30 am to tune in they can here....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/radioulster/

Jim

Last edited:
Yes, this sunday at 7.20 - 7.30 am

AlanD is over so I'm going to ask if we can get him on to plug FF and the Panda Crusade.... It's a nice fluffy story about raising funds for charity and having some fun in the process and unlike all them 'other' rallys we have a 'No panda left behind' attitude!(y)

Jim

Actually, can someone record this in some sort of electronic format and then we can post it on the NIIMC or something??

Like I can send you pics from the Sahara so it must be possible????

Jim

dave said:
i aint getting up that early, dont they do a pod cast?
I just listened to the first 3 minutes of last Sunday show. Just go to the site in Jims first post and follow the links for programs.:)

Attachments

• DSC01611.JPG
    DSC01611.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
Well done Jim, a great listen:D what a hero :devil:

Jims bit starts at just over the 20 minute mark if you want to jump to the Fiat action;)

cheers Damon

Listening now.
It starts a few seconds before 20 minutes, so you can either miss the first few seconds, or fast forward to 15 minutes and listen to 4 and a half minutes of classical music first. :)
H

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🎵
Back