General panda sporting

Currently reading:
General panda sporting

Of course it's pokey... The diesel definitely is the best engine. But with the name, it should have had something more powerful...

Prefered that interior myself (same as the 4x4, which I would have bought if it had have had the diesel engine - The 1.2 is too slow), but on account of Fiat getting the interior colour wrong on my car :rolleyes:, I got seat covers custom-made for my panda (Fiat contributed). Chose a dark grey and it looks good... (y)

Yes - Had noticed you were also in Belfast...

I drive the only Vanilla Yellow Multijet Panda with a Skydome that I've seen around Belfast... Have him four months now and love him! :wave:

HornetUK said:
I think that white stripe across the length of the car is terrible! There are photos of the red one on the Fiat site.

Fiat have done this before. :)

27_1_b.JPG

58_1_b.JPG

Steve said:
Excellent. I've seen a Vanilla Yellow with a skydome around East Belfast. They look great in that colour with the glass roof. Good choice. :)

That's probably me on my way to and from work! :wave:

Re: Panda Sporting Multijet

nuovapanda said:
at least their trying, does it have roof bars? cos Pandas look odd without them! the wheels would look small with the kit though, better off buying a normal dynamic and DIY extras?

I hate those roof bars. If I get a Panda it will almost certainly be without the roof bars. They need more powerful Petrol engines. If the Sporting wasn't Diesel, and it didn't have those stripes I'd probably consider getting one.

It is interesting, can't even spec the roof bar, skydome, air-con, sound, sliding seats etc ........ in addition to the null standard equipment.

I notice that the Fiat web site says that the "Panda Sporting SE is spec’ed with bloke appeal." - so this car is presumably a good car to go cruising in if you are gay.

Creamola said:
I notice that the Fiat web site says that the "Panda Sporting SE is spec’ed with bloke appeal." - so this car is presumably a good car to go cruising in if you are gay.

HEY i went to auto italia, and a max power night in the panda, and very butch,hairy and hetro i felt too!!!!!

Ben Ben said:
It is interesting, can't even spec the roof bar, skydome, air-con, sound, sliding seats etc ........ in addition to the null standard equipment.

Fiat dealer tells me they come in one spec with no options other than black or red.

The Ugly Duckling, I wouldn't worry about the diesel engine but I would worry about the bicycle wheels it wears.

Back