General Panda Removals firm

Currently reading:
General Panda Removals firm

spankysmagicpiano

Do Pandas Breed?
We are getting a new bed so the king size had to go. My cousin said he'd have it so I dismantled it. The base cam into two halves so not too bad.

Tried one half of the base in our Corsa - no chance.
Tried one half of the base in our Punto - no chance.

Tried one half of the base in the Panda - fitted perfectly and a bit of rope tying the tail gate down did the trick. Phoned my cousin up - he came down in his Panda and did the same thing.

So off we set to his house, two identical Pandas - both green, both with half a bed in the back and both tied up with rope.

This is what Panda motoring is all about - wish I got pictures but it was dark by the time we set off.

Good fun - there were several double-takes by passers by on the way down I can tell you :)

posh pandas

i know nothing of the inside of a Marea but pandas are so square - heeps of room !(y)
shame it was dark , i bet it was so much fun driving with 2 pandas the same with the beds and stuff :D
.....yesterday my sons friend had to borrow his dads van to collect my sons amp he wanted to use as they couldnt get it in a corsa , i offered a panda of course , but the lad -having no taste- declined :(

BenW

Former 999cc CLX Owner
I've found the same with panda vs Mk3 mondeo! The tailgate opening on the panda is actually wider than a mondeo

pandamonius_maximus

Chichi and Qing Qing
We used to use my panda to collect hay bails at our farm when i was young. Fitted loads in there cos of its boxy shape. Just left the drivers seat in and the rest was empty for storage :D
Power to the panda! :slayer:

Si