General Panda radio/cd

Currently reading:
General Panda radio/cd

Grommet

Hi all, I've recently purchased a Panda 4x4 which I think is one of the best cars I've ever owned, its comfortable and really fun to drive, my congratultions to Fiat! The one criticism that I have is with the poor sound quality of the standard radio/cd (Blaupunkt I think) I've tried every different eq setting but it still sounds like it's in a box, the car is a 2006 model so the sound system should be good. Has anyone else had this problem? is it fixable or will I just have to put up with it?

Please do a "Search This Forum" for replacement Headunit info and you'll find loads. My personal opinion is to just buy a decent aftermarket headunit and you'll instantly get quality and every form of connectivity known to Panda man - USB, SD, 3.5mm, Bluetooth Streaming as well as handsfree etc etc. You need a double-DIN to single DIN converter facia plate (you get a new cubby hole into the bargain) and it plugs straight in.

Simples. But do search, as you'll make people grumpy on this list as this is one of the most common repeat questions!

Back