General Panda Prices

Currently reading:
General Panda Prices

Sonic74205

Some time in the next few months i may have to buy another car if i cant get the one i have fixed now. If i had to then one of the few cars i would choose would be a Panda 1.3 Multijet Dynamic in red with the cute little alloys on it (not sure if they come as standard). The problem is, i dont think i would be able to get that for £6000 would i? I doubt somehow if ill even get it used for that price. If anyone knows any good sites or deals could you please tell me

i think you could get that as a push but not with the alloys. Me and my other half are currently looking at some deals now.. Might be best to go to your local dealer and see what they throw at you. They immediatly took £500 off a sporting without much trouble. They also said they would try and match any deal we came back with :)

Alloys are extra on the Dynamic. £350 or so if I remember correctly.
H

Ive just been looking at my local dealer and they have 5 pandas. Theres one with alloys but its a 1.2 and in silver. 3 of them are 1.2 with wheel trims in blue and theres one diesel in yellow (Its also £800 out of my price range)

The prices on the site are the January sales ones and the 3 blue 1.2s are in my price range. But its not what im looking for! :cry:

If you are waiting a few months, then you may find that Multijets are starting to trickle on to the market by then. Also, there may be more pre-registered cars because of the change to 06 plates.
H

i bought a 2006 55 plate panda sporting for 7200 but iwas paying cash and it was pre reg with 2 miles on the clock. if you buy in january they will cut you a deal good luck

Back