General Panda prices

Currently reading:
General Panda prices

Just had a chat with a local classic car enthusiast who had noticed prices of Pandas climbing of late while many mainstream British classics have stagnated.
He doesn't have a Fiat otherwise he'd know why - no need to preach to the converted here but surely this has as much to do with the car's general useability, economy, ease of repair and a lack of silly addenda (including widespread electronics) as increasing scarcity. Did I mention character....

Just had a chat with a local classic car enthusiast who had noticed prices of Pandas climbing of late while many mainstream British classics have stagnated.
He doesn't have a Fiat otherwise he'd know why - no need to preach to the converted here but surely this has as much to do with the car's general useability, economy, ease of repair and a lack of silly addenda (including widespread electronics) as increasing scarcity. Did I mention character....

A few of us have been noticing this too, I think its "image" is becoming sort of like the 2cv and the beetle did, its a frugal, dependable, easily servicable and bloody capable wee car, and thats refreshing in this day in age! Not to mention character of course ;)

I just hope that its a positive move for us, rather than the price of parts etc increasing (I have been noticing a bit of that recently) (n)

A few of us have been noticing this too, I think its "image" is becoming sort of like the 2cv and the beetle did, its a frugal, dependable, easily servicable and bloody capable wee car, and thats refreshing in this day in age! Not to mention character of course ;)

I just hope that its a positive move for us, rather than the price of parts etc increasing (I have been noticing a bit of that recently) (n)

Umm..yes, especially 4x4 specific bits :eek:

Back