General panda parts (and other fiats)...

Currently reading:
General panda parts (and other fiats)...

wasnt sure where to put this, so if anybody wants to relocate it, please do.

i am going to the scrapyard (gosforth autos again :)) on monday, and i was wondering if anybody is wanting parts, as i could buy them, and then send them off to you, then you send me the money. the scrappy has a K reg panda 1000, an E reg panda 750 (with hammock seats), a cinq sporting, a couple of bravas/bravos, and a few puntos (mark1). this is usually a very cheap scrapyard, and to give you an idea of price, i have just bought two locks with key for my sisters fiesta for £5 (y). if you want parts, just say what you want, and the price you want to pay, and i will make a list. hope this helps you all :)

(now i just need to find a big 4x4 to tackle the crater filled dirt track to the scrappy :()

edit - this probably would be better in the 'talk fiat' section.

Last edited:
An even idle is beyond all price but twentty squid is lovely :D. It would be quite nice to collect it then i get to c your Selecta.

Giacosa said:
An even idle is beyond all price but twentty squid is lovely :D. It would be quite nice to collect it then i get to c your Selecta.

everyone who orders parts is welcome to collect them, but you must have a look at my panda as well :D. if anybody is looking for bodywork, the pandas and white (the 750), and dark metallic green (the 1000cl).

edit - the drivers door on the 750 has been bent down (car was a stolen recovered), but the rest of the car is ok.

Last edited:
Pandarus said:
Hi Christopher

I am still after some (clear?) front indicator lens retaining screws if you can get them please (minimum 2).

Would obviously sort you cost plus p+p

Cheers for now

cost would be 0, as the guy doesnt (usually) charge for - bulbs, fuses, relays, screws, etc.

rhinomad said:
any chance of a cheap enginee for a DOblo:bang: :bang: :bang:

i dont think he has a doblo, but i will have a look around tomorrow.

update for parts - i went today, and the panda 1000 is in mint condition apart from a cracked windscreen and a bent bumper, but sadly someone must have thought that was enough to scrap it, its only done 28000 miles, and i have taken off the camshaft and brackets (will be put in classifieds), but if someone wants the whole engine i could put it back on for you.

it has the airbox (where the filter goes) which would be at the most £10, the tyres/wheels are very good and are £10 (camac) or £15 (michelin). Giacosa, the throttle body is £20 but i didnt have the right tools to take it off, but i would try to get it as its the best looking throttle body i have seen (remember its 28000 miles on the clock). the interior is like new, with no rips or burns and would be £50 the lot (seats, parcel shelf, door trims, fabric dash thing, etc).

the bodywork is RUST FREE apart from the passenger door (bad rust) and will only be £10 for the drivers door, bonnet, or tailgate. the door locks have the key, but someone has taken the passenger side lock :(. the roof lining is in good condition and is only £7 (maybe £5 with haggling :)). the alternator looks very good (five years old) but will probably only be 45-55 amp (sorry fuzzypanda). if you want any more details just ask :)

(pictures of the scrapyard and the pandas will be posted up soon)

Last edited:
here are the pics of the pandas.
28000 miler.......
DSC00412.JPG

the 750 (with hammock seats).....
DSC004141.JPG

28,000 miles :eek: honestly its barely run in. My green one has done 140,000 and its still going. Does the K-plater still have its SPi attached?. The headlining sounds good as well as the one in my green one is ahem shagged!

Giacosa said:
28,000 miles :eek: honestly its barely run in. My green one has done 140,000 and its still going. Does the K-plater still have its SPi attached?. The headlining sounds good as well as the one in my green one is ahem shagged!

the car is in MINT condition, but has been put it the scrappy for having a shattered windscreen and a twisted bumper. the car even has mot until june. and yes, the SPI is still attached, as i didnt have the tools to take it off. Giacosa, do you fancy coming to the scrappy and i can help you take bits off, and you can look at my panda :)

p.s. the throttle body is £20.

Oh yeah its got hex bolt thingys holding it on. Nee mind :D do you mind if i poach on your scrap yard an get them. Is a headling easy to remove never actually removed one.

Back