General Panda Owners and Magazines?

Currently reading:
General Panda Owners and Magazines?

Subscribe to CAR because they do the same stuff I do but on a bigger budget

in the 90's they drove a Ferrari 512 to the Sahara (to where I took sylvia!)

2 years ago they drove a Volvo to Nordkapp in the Arctic (where I took my Saab 2 months later

and last year they drove a Smart across America from New York to LA (Yeah, you can guess what's next:D )

Buy Practical Classics, Autocar, Mercedes Enthusiast, Top Gear and sometimes Autocar... and when there's nothing else to get, Autoexpress but it's like the News of the World and I feel dirty afterwards:yuck:

And when I've ran out of Car mags I get the GayTimes to find out tips on MX5 maintenance.....

Jim

I have pictures of the MX5 in my gaydar profile and it puts gay men off cause it's soo gay!

I talk to a Doc at the local hospital on gaydar (the 30's something dashing going some where Black Benz with the Privite plate type) and his first words where.... "Mx5? Like do you want everyone to know your gay???"

I said having a husband tended to give it away.....

Jim

This is why I have to drive a butch Panda everyday, to make up for it... oh this hole is getting sooo deep! A bloke at work who is gay did comment on my choice of a bright red Panda with Dance written down the side, he asked if I was coming out slowly!! I must go off into my garages in search of something manly... nope cant find owt!

christopher watson said:
I buy Practical Classics, and sometimes buy Scootering. I used to buy Top Gear magazine, but its a load of rubbish now :(

Hear hear! :rolleyes:

is this only for Classic Panda owners? :chin:

not very forum inclusive is it :p

I get;

'Auto Italia'
'Practical Classics' - since about 1990
'Classic Van and Pickup' - useful if you have an old van ;)
and 'Classic and Vintage Commercials' - One day I will have that old Fiat Lorry :)

Attachments

• 850sTruck2.jpeg
    850sTruck2.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 70
Vin said:
I get;

'Auto Italia'
'Practical Classics' - since about 1990
'Classic Van and Pickup' - useful if you have an old van ;)
and 'Classic and Vintage Commercials' - One day I will have that old Fiat Lorry :)

Vin, that lorry is gonna take up a fair bit of drive space old mate...!

I cant resist adding I get most of the magazines free. One perk of my job:D :D You guys should look at the 4x4 mag more often they are often ragging the nuts off a Silver 4x4. I have to buy my own Retro Cars Bugger!

Back